Director of Product Marketing
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Name: Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank is seeking a Director of Product Marketing focused on bringing new products and services to market. The primarily responsibility of this position is to lead the new product process from identifying opportunities through product launch.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage all aspects of the product marketing process including a strategic product roadmap, marketing calendars, documenting business requirements, product guides, and portfolio segmentation.
- Identify opportunities and develop business cases through marketplace research including industry, competitors, consumer needs, and future trends.
- Build relationships with internal partners to ensure buy in from key stakeholders, timely delivery of assets, and alignment of priorities.
- Identify, develop and implement initiatives to meet established and strategic goals.
- Work alongside executive team members on product design and features.
- Ensure that products and enhancements meet corporate expectations and align with brand objectives.
- Use project management experience to guide projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Bachelor’s degree, in business or similar area of study; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Financial services and payment card industry experience a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and organizational skills