Assistant Vice President, Marketing
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Name: Credit One Bank
Phone: (702) 269-1075
Credit One Bank is seeking an AVP of Marketing focused on product development with expertise in bringing new credit card products and services to market. The primarily responsibility of this position is to lead the new product development process from identifying opportunities through design and delivery.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage all aspects of the product development process including a strategic product roadmap, marketing calendars, documenting business requirements, product guides, and portfolio segmentation.
- Identify opportunities and develop business cases through marketplace research including industry, competitors, consumer needs, and future trends.
- Build relationships with internal partners to ensure buy in from key stakeholders, timely delivery of assets, and alignment of priorities.
- Identify, develop and implement initiatives to meet established and strategic goals.
- Work alongside executive team members on product design and features.
- Ensure that products and enhancements meet corporate expectations and align with brand objectives.
- Use project management experience to guide projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Bachelor's degree, in business or similar area of study; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of product development experience
- Financial services and payment card industry experience a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and organizational skills