Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
Location: Alexandria, VA
Name: Crystal C. Perry
Phone: (703) 824-6297
ARServices is seeking an Executive Assistant to the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to join its team. The Executive Assistant to the President & CEO must demonstrate punctuality, ability to multi-task and professional decorum. The ideal candidate is someone extremely motivated, articulate, and proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and has a passion for outstanding client service. This position is located in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Prioritize President & CEO's work load to enhance executive effectiveness.
- Schedule personal travel and personal appointments.
- Run personal errands to assist President & CEO to enhance executive's effectiveness.
- Review, organize and distribute incoming and outgoing mail for the President & CEO.
- Schedule travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and redirect to appropriate area.
- Maintain and print executive calendar.
- Manage the President & CEO’s email; keep apprised of emails that needed immediate attention.
- Coordinate all activities and details relating to both internal and external meetings and engagements including weekly staff meetings, offsite meetings and conference calls (i.e., reserving conference rooms, scheduling caterers, inviting attendees, creating agenda and written documentation/presentations)
- Track follow-up “action items” from meetings with appropriate staff.
- Manages business calendar; responsible for maintaining a very busy personal social calendar.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in all situations and with the ability to apply discretion and confidentiality.
- Maybe required to work nights and weekends.
- Handle all of the President & CEO’s medical/dental insurance reimbursements.
- Prepare and submit expense executive’s reports.
- Work closely with the Executive staff, Human Resources, Finance and Operations Departments.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software and applications, graphics applications, and presentation software such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Executive level customer service skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Responsible for preparing a wide range of reports, correspondence, and documentation; at times including data entry, proofreading, illustration, and editing in support of business consulting, training, and management projects.
- Establishes and maintains document management systems.
- 5-10 years of experience as an administrative assistant, executive secretary or executive assistant supporting a President & CEO.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A high regard for discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience supporting an executive in a government contracting environment is highly desirable.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
ARServices is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.