Account Executives - Sports Background
Location: Metrowest, MA
Name: Call Karena today to schedule an interview!
The New England Team has new entry level Account Executive Openings for our marketing and sales departments. Due to our recent expansion our clients have asked us to add a new team to our company and we are looking to fill 3 openings for competitive and sports-minded professionals. If you are looking for a new opportunity continue reading... (PS - We are addicted to sports at The New England Team).
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO SPORTS?
1. Fantasy leagues take precedence over ALL relationships
2. You find yourself yelling at your television
3. You've broken at least 2 cell phones watching a sporting event
4. ESPN is your homepage at work
5. You would wear a Jersey to this interview (Please don't lol, but you could...)
Here at New England Team, we find a competitive mindset prevails in our environment. Working at the New England Team, you can expect to:
● Be a part of a motivated team
● Be challenged on a daily basis
● Be pushed to your utmost potential
● Set and discuss goals daily
● Provided with daily feedback
● Be taught to think BIG
● Understand winning isn't everything, it's the only thing :)
Responsibilities for our Account Executives Include:
Maintaining customer and client relations
Developing new campaign acquisition strategies and marketing presentations
Sales meetings and training
Training new associates in the different sales and marketing promotions
Working with other Account Executives/Managers and collaborating on new projects
Supporting charities within the company and philanthropic activities
For more information about The New England Team check us out at:
To Achieve Promotions within our Organization You Must
● Be Competitive
● Impeccable work ethic
● Leadership abilities
● Great student
● Accepts criticism well
● Extremely positive and energetic
If you feel this describes you then apply now, we look forward to hearing from you!
This position is ideal for candidates with a background in marketing, sales, sports, sports management, entry level business, administration, human resources, training, development or health and wellness.
People with degrees in business, marketing, advertising, sports management, public relations, communications. history, classics, american studies, masters, bachelors, associates, general studies, media, social media, project management and may others are encouraged and welcome to apply!