Vice President of Construction
Location: Redwood City, Ca., CA
E.A. DAVIDOVITS & CO., INC.
An 28 year old established and growing commercial general construction firm, located in Redwood City, is searching for a seasoned individual to help the company grow to the next level. We operate throughout the greater Bay Area and Northern California.
We are looking for an outstanding individual with the ability to lead and execute the organization’s strategic plans in order to develop a strong, successful and dynamic company. Support and encourage positively the team to successfully complete projects on time and on budget in order to maximize company profits while retaining long term quality clients and employees.
Position reports directly to the CEO
1. Great compensation package, including outstanding base salary plus generous participation in the company profits
2. Complete health & dental plan,
3. Generous car allowance
4. 401k plan
5. Opportunity to become a key member of the company’s management team
6. Great working environment that recognizes those individuals that go the extra mile for the company.
7. Great opportunity for a well-rounded Project Manager or Project Executive who is tired of not being considered for a key management role in his/her current company.
1. Proven track record as a well-rounded Project Manager or Project Executive in charge of low-rise ground-up construction projects
2. Minimum of 20 years of construction experience working for commercial General Contractors
3. Minimum of 4 year college degree
4. Stable past employment (no more than 2 positions in the last 10 years)
5. Must be willing to work long hours as needed to achieve the company’s strategic goals
6. Local Bay Area resident (preferably San Francisco/ Peninsula/ South Bay)
Please submit your resume in strict confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (your current employer will no be contacted)